2015年1月19日月曜日

Spring vacation plan!!

My plan to spring vacation is I want go to some places in Japan. First, I want go to Kyoto or Kobe. Kiyomizudera in Kyoto. Seeing the night view in Kobe. Otera and Jinzya are famous in Kyoto. When I was junior high school student, I went to Kyoto. But, I don’t remember school trip memory. Because I want go to Kyoto one more. I

 I started to part time job in August last year. Then I must to saving to money. Then I think I want go to Korea. I like k-pop artist. Because, I want go to Korea. I was study Korean last year. But, Korean is very difficult. I want to become speaking daily life conversation.    

And I want go to Yokohama. Because, I want see my favorite artist. My favorite artist is EXO. EXO is K-pop artist. They are will come to Yokohama in April. They were not debut in Japan. But they are very famous in Japan.   172/10,173

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿