2015年1月28日水曜日

BIGBANG


BIGBANG

I like BIGBANG from 2010. I first see them in 2011. They were concert in Fukuoka. I went go with my mother. My mother is very excited. I was very excited too!
BIGBANG is K-pop artist. They are debut Korea in 2006. Japan debut was is 2008.they are 5 members. BIGBANG leader is G-DRAGON. He is leader and producer. And he writes a song and stage performance. He likes Perfume. Perfume is Japanese girl’s artist. Sol is BIGBANG’s main vocal. He and G-DRAGON is very good friendship.
T.O.P is BIGBANG’s main rapper and actor. He good play human beat box. He is very interested. V.I is vocal and very speaker. He likes Japan. Because, he often visited to Japan. D-LITE is vocal and part of variety. His voice is very strong.




This music video is FANTASTIC BABY. This song is debut song in Japan. This song is very famous and popular.


                                       200/11,938

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿