2015年1月26日月曜日

Coming of age

It was a coming-of-age cremony in 11th January. I from Mashiki in Kumamoto. I lived by being born all the time in Mashiki for 20years. My elementary school is Hiroyasunishi school. my junior high school is Machiki junior high school. I went to Mashiki culture center in coming-of-age day. I met many friends. when I was elementary school friends and junior high school friends. I missed you very. I went to private school in high school. because, it was only the friend who met after an interval of several years. Comig-of-age day morning is I wake up early morning. And I went to hair salon. Therefore I make up with a set of the hair and I wear the Japanese Kimono. Coming-of-age day is very cold. I thought very cold only Kimono. but, not cold when I wear a Kimono. I was surprise. My friends are various Kimono. My friends are very cute. My mother said for me, she wasn't go to Coming-of-age ceremony.  My mother is employment in department store. because, she wasn't go to coming-of-age ceremony.
We were held class reunion of the junior high school in night. but, I don't go to this class reunion. I don't go to class reunion, but I went to dinner with my friends. We went to Hanasaka Jiisan. We ate many dishes. And We went to Karaoke. I was very interested! I song EXILE, Girls Generation, BIGBANG and some artists in Karaoke.   290/11,478

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿