2015年1月19日月曜日

EXILE

I introduced about EXILE. They are Japanese Vocal and Dance group. EXILE’s leader is HIRO. He play an active part as a leader in April last year. But, Hiro was retirement from EXILE. Because, he is the president of company. I was very shock. I like his dance.  EXILE has 19 people now. Hiro, Matsu, Makidai, Usa, Akira, Atsushi, Takahiro, Kenchi, Keiji, Tetsuya, Nesmith, Shokichi, Naoto, Naoki, Takanori, Mendy, Alan, Taiki, Sekai. They were 14 people until April last year. But, jointed to EXILE in May last year. New member is Takanori Iwata, Alan Shirahama, Mendy Sekiguchi, Taiki Satoh and Sekai Yamamoto. They are passed the EXILE’s audition. EXILE’s audition is common person can the participation. They were selected the many people. My favorite EXIlE’s song are I Wish For You, 24Karats, VICTORY and Someday. That song are make me happy.

 I introduced about EXILE TRIBE. EXILE TRIBE consist of four group. EXILE, 3rd J Soul Brothers, The Second and Generations. My favorite group is 3rd J Soul Brothers. They are 7 people group. 3rd J Soul Brother’s leader is Naoto. 3rd J Soul Brother member are Naoto, Naoki, Elly, Kenjiro Yamashita, Takanori Iwata, Ryuji Imaichi and Hiroomi Tosaka. My favorite song are Best Friend’s girl, On Your Mark, Spark and So right.  They are very famous group in Japan now. Recently, they are released CD
 R.Y.U.S.E.I. This song is make me happy. And I heard this song, I'm dancing!! This song is very exciting. They will held to concert. I want go to this concert.   300/9681
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿