2015年1月18日日曜日

My favorite high school memory

My favorite high school memory is school life and school trip. When I was 16 years old, I entered to private school in Kumamoto. My one’s old school is Shokei high school. Shokei high school is only girls school. I was very good everyday. Which I was not able to image in junior high school. I was try to examination another high school. But, I don’t went to another high school. I was entered in Shokei high school. Then changed the my life. Shokei high school is only the girls. Because, everybody are free and interesting. Because there was not a boy, it was very free. I can meet an important friend a lot in a high school. My friends are interesting and very crazy. I think friend is very important. We are different school now. But, we go to eat or drive. I was very sad graduation ceremony in high school. I didn’t usually cry, but tears didn’t stop in high school’s graduation ceremony.  175/9111

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿