2015年1月28日水曜日

My older brother birthday

My older brother became 24 years. He is very kind and funny. He is sales man. when he was college student, he lived Fukuoka for four years. but. he back to Kumamoto. I was very surprised.
My brother played soccer. when he was 5 years old he began to soccer. He played rugby. He is good reflexes. He was examination to junior high school. He entranced in private school. When he was junior high school student he jointed to soccer club team. He was forward. I watched to he's soccer game. When he was 15 years old, offer to him from private high school's soccer club. And he entranced that high school. He not fully played soccer. When he was 18 years old he leave a club. because, he became college student in Fukuoka. He entranced college in Fukuoka. He create to soccer team. His soccer team was second place of Kyushu.              160/12,668

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿