2015年1月25日日曜日

I like Yongseo couple!!!

I like Yonghwa and Seohyung couple. This couple is virtual couple in TV program. This program is we got marriage in Korea. Korean celebrities cohabit in a program. I first watch this program in 2014. But this program start in 2008. Yonghwa and Sohyung couple appears this program is 2010.
 
I like Yonghwa and Sohyung couple very much. Yonghwa is CNBLUE's vocal. CNBLUE is very popular in Korea. Sohyung is Girls Generation main vocal. Girls Generation is very very popular and famous in Korea. They are famous people each other in Korea. This Yongseo couple is even if a program is over, it is very popular. I think that their fan wants you really to get married. I am the one who thinks so, too. This program is still broadcasted in Korea. Because it is very interesting, please see it.  
                                                   160/10,708

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿