2014年11月24日月曜日

My favorite TV program.

My favorite TV program is some varieties. I often watched to some varieties. My favorite is running man. Running man is Korean variety. I watched to Running man by my computer. Running man is famous in Korean. This program is very exciting. Recently, I’m interested K-pop. And Korean famous idol and actor are appearance on this TV program. This TV program’s main character is famous people in Korean. They are very popular in Korean. They are appearance on some variety programs. But, they are good at exercise. Because, always win to they. And I’m study Korean. I’m want going to Korea next spring vacation. Because, I watched Korean TV for study Korean.
And I often watched Japanese TV. My favorite Japanese TV is Metya metya iketeru, Attack on titan, Kiss English of adult and Sazae san. This programs are very interests.
Kiss English of adult is midnight program. Main actor is Tomohisa Ymashita. He is good English and very cool. This program is study for English.  170/6325

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿