2014年11月9日日曜日

EXO

EXO is K-pop artist. EXO produced by S.M.Entertainment. Formed in 2011 in Seoul. EXO consists of 12 members separated into two group EXO-K and EXO-M performing music in Korean and Mandarin respectively. EXO-K members are Suho, Beakhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun. EXO-M members are Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Tao. The group’s two album, the debut EP Mama(2012) and the studio album XOXO(2013), sold over 1.5 million units in total worldwide. With XOXO, they became the youngest boys group to win Album of the Year at the Mnet Asian Music Awards and the fastest-selling K-pop artist in twelve years. EXO also has the highest chart position on the “Billboard 200” for Korean male group acts. Since 2012, the group has received over fifty awards.

My favorite EXO’s song is Overdose, Wolf, Growl, 3.6.5, Mama, lucky and Miracles in December.

My favorite member is Tao. He from is China. His blood type is AB. He learn 13 years of martial arts. 

 They has first concert “EXO planet” in Japan. Fukuoka, Osaka and Tokyo. I don’t go this concert. But, I will go to EXO fan meeting in Yokohama. I want to go this!! I joint to EXO-L. EXO-L is fan club for in Japanese EXO’s fan. I will go to with my friends in April. My plan to Yokohama is I go to Tokyo in Friday, and I go to fan meeting in Yokohama. I go to Shin Ookubo in Tokyo at Saturday!!
                    242/5470

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿