2014年11月24日月曜日

Movie review 4: School of rock

School of rock is a American movie from 2003. This movie’s main actor is Richard Linklater. This movie is comedy movie. This movie actor is Jack Black. And, actually children plays music instrument in this movie. He loves music and is a cheerful person. However, he was too excited and begins a performance too without permission because, he was gave up from band member. Dewey shared a room with Ned and his girlfriend but, he was requested to pay a large amount of rent. He has trouble. The job of a teacher of the a private school comes to Ned and Dewey who wanted work pretends to be Ned leaves for the Noble Hollis green academy.

 Dewey pretends to Ned and becomes the supporting teacher of the fifth graders. Dewey did not teach a class directly in a classroom, but one day Dewey hears that students play classical music in a class of the music. Dewey brings music machine parts into the classroom and begins to tell the students about rock. When there is a rock band contest, Dewey was informs the students and he plays guitar. Piano and the chorus. And Dewey assigned security preventing others from coming in, a person in charge of machine parts, a manager to other teachers to a student at school. And start of the rock practice in a class. I loved music from when I was very young. I learned to a piano, when I was 3 years old. And, I joined to the music club in elementary school. I played piano, guitar, accordion and trombone. I’m always with music. I want to be his student, and I play music with them. I was joined to brass band when I was junior high school student. I always play music. Especially, I like brass band. I want to play trumpet. But, trumpet is very popular in music instruments. Because of that, I play trombone. I have never played rock, I want to play rock with Dewey. I want to make people excited by my music.         350/6155

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿