2014年11月29日土曜日

Book review 7: Monkeys

They sit in hot water to keep warm.

I like monkey, because they are very cute and very smart I think. But there is a lot kind of monkeys in the world. So my favorite monkey is “Kinshikou.” I don’t know how we say Kinshikou in English. But we can meet this animal at zoo. They are living in China. And they have very beautiful her. This book’s content was about many monkeys. But unfortunately, there were not write about Japan’s monkey! They are go to hot spring in winter we know. So there were picture of monkey into the hot spring. It is very cute. But I didn’t know they go to hot spring for keep warm temperature! It’s amazing! They are very smart.     135/6705
Sarah,Courtauld.(2009). Monkeys London,England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿