2014年11月24日月曜日

My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport is soccer. My family loved soccer. My older brother was soccer. He is forward. When he was elementary school student, he joined to soccer club. My older brother is four years old away for me. I like soccer the influence of older brother. I played soccer. When I was elementary school student, I’m joined to soccer club. But my school don’t girls soccer club. Because, I played soccer mixed boys with my friends. Soccer club all of girls are 4 people. We were no game. When we were third grader, we were retired to soccer club. And, I joined to music club. But, I always my older brother’s game watched with my mother. And, I like Japan league and Bundesliga. I like Atsuto Uchida. I always watch to his game. And I cheer to Japan’s national team.   140/6465

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿