2014年11月30日日曜日

Book review 8 : The Baobab Tree.

I read the book title “The Baobab Tree”. And my impression sentence was
         You can’t make me!

This book’s story is about Baobab tree, but I have never seen Baobab Tree. So I don’t have an image about this tree. Long time ago, there African gods in the sky. And they were make one kind of tree. This tree is Baobab, and this tree can speak! It’s amazing! He always talking a lot, so Gods are feel annoy. And they made another kind of trees. That trees are has flower and fruit, but Baobab has not flower and fruit. So Baobab was get angry to gods. Finally, the gods were replaced Baobab and change Baobab’s mouth. So baobab became can’t speak. It was little sad. I enjoyed this story so I want to see Baobab tree if I get to a chance. I wonder where should go to meet Baobab tree?       155/6860


Louie,Stowell.(2009). The baobab tree. London,England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿