2014年10月4日土曜日

My favorite flower

My favorite flower is Sunflower and Hibiscus. I'm not interesting to flower, but I think Sunflower and Hibiscus are very beautiful flowers. Sunflower is from North America. Sunflower is very hot under the Sun, it was grow of beautiful yellow and large flower.  The language of flower of Sunflower is I just stare at you. Sunflower is highest flower. The sunflower is higher than me. Recently, sale is use sunflower oil shampoo. I do not use it. I want to use it. Hibiscus is beautiful colors. For example, red, pink, yellow, white, orange, violet, blue, brown and silver. Hibiscus is from Hawaii. Very popular and famous in Japan. Hibiscus is makes like South island. In Japan, those who grow hibiscus seems that many. If I have a free time and money, I think I want to grow a hibiscus and sunflower.
 145/2765

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿