2014年10月14日火曜日

Book review 1: Stories of Cowboys

It was spring at the Silver Spur cattle ranch.(p.4)  

 I think Cowboys image is riding hose with they has a long rope. I have never riding hose, but I'm very scary. I don't believe exist Cowboys. This book is Cowboys story. A Cowboys an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America. Tradesionally on horseback, and often perfoms a multitude of other ranch-related tasks. In this book, including Rodeo's story. Rodeo is a contest for cowboys. There is rodeo on game in the world but in this story. Rodeo means a contest for cowboys. I imagine that cowboys fight each other like Western film so reading this book, I felt different something.
In this story, a cowboy solved the problem and tells his father. It is interesting. I wan to know more about cowboys.

145/3485

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿