2014年10月20日月曜日

Movie review2: Mission Impossible

I watched Mission Impossible 1 in the school library with my friend. I have seen this
movie once before. But, I do not remember this movie. This movie’s hero is Tom Cruise.
Tom Cruise tried to be the movie producer of this movie, but he choseto be the director
of this movie. This movie story is about special operation department that does
impossible mission of the CIAand engages in special work including assassinations.
But, they are accomplishing a strategy, and they are murdered in sequence because,
Ethan Hunt is looking for betrayer in the IMF. However doubt was on him because he
survived. So, he was looking for a betrayer in the IMF with Clare, the wife of Phelps. to
clear itself as a suspect.
The scene where I watched in this movie closest is the place Tom Cruise hangs from one
rope. When I was watched it, I was very tense. Tom Cruise was stealing the NOC list.
Tom Cruise hung by a cable from the ceiling of the room, and the intrusion to the
severely guarded room which even the change of temperature, a sound, or a weight was
changed was very exciting. And, I thought that the fight on the train was so great. A
train entered with a helicopter in a tunnel. I’m not interested in action movie, but this
movie is very easy to watch.
The music of Mission Impossible is famous too. When I was in junior high school, I
joined to brass band club and I played Mission impossible theme song. This song is very
popular among adults and children. Mission impossible series is “Mission Impossible 2”
“Mission Impossible 3” “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol”. Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg
and Brad Bird are interested in Mission Impossible 5. Mission Impossible 5 is planned
to be shown in 2015. I have seen Mission Impossible 1, and I want to see all the Mission
Impossible series.
310/4235

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿