2014年10月4日土曜日

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is dog.  Many kind of dogs all over the world.  For example, Poodle, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Golden retriever, Shiba and Shiberian.  A dog’s home and the area around it called its territory. Dogs think they own their territory, so they guard it. Dogs make lots of noises but they use their face and body to show how they feel too. Happy, excited and angry. I have a dog. My pets kind of Poodle. My pets name is Rupan. He is very cute. Because. He scary when he was angry. When I was fight with he. I always lose. He always bite on me. He bite's power is very strong. He bite's scar on my hand. I often fight with he, but, I like him. He give happy for me. And he is funny. When I was back home, he run to me. It is only him to be pleased.   160/3070

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿