2014年9月30日火曜日

Tower of Wish EXILE concert

EXILE

EXILE LIVE TOUR TOWER OF WISH
I went to this concert in 2011. This concert is my best memory. I like EXILE when I was high school student. This concert is best concert and very excited!! I went to Fukuoka with my parents and my friends. My seat is the second row of the arena. I was very excite with my friends. There was a stage in front of me. I was tense very much until a concert began. EXILE were song 29. I was very excited with my parents and friends. Song list Rising sun, Each other’s Way, Miracle, Someday, Choo Choo Train, I Believe, Lovers Again, Ti Amo, Silent Night, LAST CHRISTMAS, 24 Karats, Fighters, Victory, LA LA LA Love song, WON’T BE LONG, I wish for you, One wish.

 And this concert is very gorgeous. Exile has collaboration! The partner of the collaboration was Takashi Okamura of the Japanese entertainer. This collaboration called OKAXILE!! Exile fun is very excited!!     165/2620

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿