2014年9月22日月曜日

Summer vacation memory in this year.

My summer vacation's best memory is trip in Nagasaki. I went to Nagasaki in August. I jointed to Economical Research Club. We went to trip twice a year. We went to Amakusa and Oita last year. Because, we went to Nagasaki this year. We trip is very enjoy and excite!! I don't sleep trip the day before. We went to Nagasaki take a big bus. From Kumamoto to Nagaski take more than 2 hours.  I'm sleep in the bus. When I was wake up arrived to Nagasaki. I was surprised!! Then, we went to the hotel. We arrived the hotel. But, we close up jersey. We went to in the park. We played soccer and dodge ball. We were very enjoyed! Then, we return to the hotel. We   enter the hot spring. Next, we ate to dinner. The hotel dinner is good. For example, fried chicken and Nagasaki tyannponn. But we can not eat up. Before we ate to dinner, we return to room. We gave free time until at p.m. 10 o'clock. When I was free time slept again.   Next, the second party from 10 o'clock. We drunk juice and alcohole. When second party is very enjoyed. I became 20 years in June. Because, I drunk cocktail and beer. Very excited. Next, second day. We went to the sea in Iou island. But, not well weather. Because, very cold.  240/1445

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿