2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite street

My favorite streets are Daimyoutoori, Shimotoori and Kamitoori. These streets were located town of Fukuoka and Kumamoto. A lot of shops, buildings and stores. I often go to there and enjoy shopping. I like shopping very much. It makes me happy. But I do not have a lot of money. Especially, I often go to Shimotoori. There are a lot of nice shops at the back of Kamitoori. It is exciting for me to go there. And my favorite a lot of shops are located in Kamitoori. These shops are so nice and very cute. I like PLAZA, SHIPS, BIG TIME, STAR BACKS and other food shops. There are a lot of cafe terias. I like cafe very much.There are a lot of people in Shimotoori and Kamitoori. I like observing of human. So it is good place for me. I want to know more these streets. And I want to more search shops. I love these streets and Kumamoto town and Fukuoka town.   164/7967

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿