2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite season

 My favorite season is spring and summer. I don’t like winter, I have two reasons. First, I don’t like cold. Winter is very cold. And winter’s rainy day is so bad. I go to school. Then I use my bicycle. But, rain day is I don’t use my bicycle, because I use a bus. But I don’t use money. I’m a very stingy. I think waste of bus wage. Second, I can’t dog walking. I have a pet. My pet is poodle. I must go to dog walking. But, become a winter I don’t go to dog walking. My family is very busy. My parents are work, because I must go to dog walking. Winter’s night is very cold. I wear to jumper, coat, socks and gloves, but it is cold I wear many clothes. I like spring and summer, I have two reasons. Spring and summer is very warm. And I can fashion in spring. Second I like hot spring very much. My family likes hot spring. I like entered the hot spring in winter, but I like entered the hot spring in spring and summer. My favorite season is spring and summer.   194/8565

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿