2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite shop

My favorite shop is Big Time. When I saw this shop for the first time, I was really exciting. It is very interesting shop.
This shop is an clothes shop and secondhand clothing store. I often buy clothes this shop. I think that this shop's clothes are so original and cute. And there are a variety of country clothes in this shop. It is interesting for me to watch only. And plise is not expencive. So it is kind to me. It has not only resids but also mens in this store.  I often look for men's wear. I like men's clothes. I think that trainer and hoodie are so cute in this store. So a lot of people can enjoy shopping. I love this store very much. If you have never been to Big Time, you should go there. You maybe become like this store. You shoud go this store soon.     152/8119

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿