2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is High School Musical. It is musical movie. It makes me a happy and exciting. This movie is high school life.
I thought that America's high school is very freedom. My high school was very strict. So I admired the life of high school musical.
 I like Vanessa Hudgens. She is a actress, singer and model. She is a very cute girl. And she is a fashion reader. I like her fashion too. Her coordinate is so nice and high sense. I think that her smile is very beautiful. I want to be a her and I always has a smile on my face.
I think that I can change it into a pleasant thing depending on oneself. I want to change my life from myeself. And i want to become it so happy. I recommend this movie so much. If you did not watch this movie, you should watch it.       152/8371

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿