2014年5月19日月曜日

Essay3  My treasure

My treasure is the time I went to Disneyland with my family and my cousin. It was my first time to visit it. I was very excited and interested. My cousin lives in Tokyo and so I went to Disneyland. I went to Disneyland on the first day. In Disneyland, I went to an adventure land and the Toontown. Disneyland is visited by many people. Because of this, it was hard to get on an attraction. I went to attraction with my cousins. The attractions are very interesting. We were able to ride many attractions. I move to the place where the parade is easy to watch because there is a parade that night. My favorite character is Donald Duck. Donald duck is very cute. The parade which I saw was a colorful parade with Mickey and fairies who were happy there.
I went to Disney Sea on the second day. I got on the attractions that were popular for an

author in a guide book and because the attractions were fun in Disneyland, and the food is delicious, I think that it is a great theme park where we can enjoy if we are from a child to an adult. I want go to right now. But, Disneyland is not an easy place to go. I work hard to save money, so I can go to Disneyland.                     228

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿