2014年5月9日金曜日

BR-2   Good Bye, Hello! (FOUNDATIONS)

Alex looks at the girl in red. He thinks ,"Wow! she's very beautiful!"(p.8)



I think that I say hello if anyone meets an acquaintance,  senior and a younger student.
I think that this book is a book teaching the importance of greetings. This book story is Alex meets a beautiful girl in a store. He falls in love, but she goes away. He wants to meet her again, but does't even know her name. How can he meet her again? He is thinking about the girl . He wants to see her. Then Alex teacher said "We have a new student today. Alex was look the girl. Alex thinks, "It's the girl in red! She's in my class!" Hello, I'm Alex," She smiles and says."I7m Jenny.Hello!

Waring, Rob and Jamall, Maurice. (2006). Goodbye,Hello!.  Boston: Thomson.                             118

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿