2014年5月19日月曜日

Essay2  My home town

   

My hometown is Mashiki. Mashiki is located in the east of the prefecture. The
population of Mashiki is 33,995 people. In Mashiki, watermelons and melons are
famous as farm products. Kumamoto Airport and the Saishukan laboartory which is
famous nationwide and Domohorn winkle are in Mashiki-machi. Expressways give us
convenient transportation as well because the expressway is near from my house, and I
often use the expressway on the weekend. The routes of the express bus increased, too
and became very convenient recently. Express bus routes go to Fukuoka, Miyazaki,
Nagasaki, Oita and Osaka. This is good because I often use express bus, and I have been
to Hitoyoshi and Fukuoka. The facilities of the town include Grand Messe Kumamoto,
Mashiki-machi Culture Center, techno research park, Emi nurse, Mashiki-machi
genaral gymnasium, Mashiki-machi land sports stadium.
I was part of the brass band club when I was junior high school. We often used Mashiki
Cluture Center. There is the natural hot spring in Mashiki, it is very comfortable.
Hiroshi Takasaki. He is a shamisen player. Yasutaka Okayama. He is a Basketball
player. Taishin Morikawa and Ryoutarou Nagano. They are Soccer players. They are a
famous people from Mashiki. I have lived in Mashiki ever since I was born. The scenery
of the town is changed, but gentleness of the neighborhood person not to change. I think

Mashiki is a wonderful place, please come to Mashiki!!             234

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿