2014年7月3日木曜日

Tokyo and Saitama day2

 We went to Omiya in Saitama at morning. We bought to clothes and gift.
This photo is we both joke. After that, we eat to breakfast.

This photo is started concert before. That concert is very interesting. Especially, my favorite artist's concert. I and her were very exciting.


This photo is my favorite artist's photo. This guy is third J Soul Brothers. They are debuted in 2010. They are EXILE sworn younger brother. Especially, I like Ryuji Imaich. He is vocal. His voice is very beautiful!!
This photo is my favorite artist's photo. This guy is second J Soul Brothers. They were debuted in 2007. They are too EXILE sworn younger brother. but third J Soul Brother than older senior second J Soul Brothers. They are became to EXILE in 2009.

                                                                                  131

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿