2014年7月21日月曜日

My favorite artist

My favorite artist is EXILE TRIBE.
I became like EXILE since 2009. I reasons like EXILE is my cousin sister was like EXILE. My cousin is older than I. She did like EXILE. First, I didn't interest EXILE. But I know EXILE songs. When I first went to EXILE's concert at 28. August.2010. When I was high school student. I went this with my parents.  We went to Dome in Oita. I was very excited. Also my parents was very excited too. Then I was interested in EXILE. First I search to EXILE. EXILE was origin member 6 people. But retired to EXILE one person. He is singer song writer now.
Then EXILE is plus vocal. Then enterd Takahiro in EXILE. Takahiro from Nagsaki. He originally hairdresser. He wont to be singer. When he was 26 years old. They appearance NHK's Red & White Year end Song Festival. They are famous in Japan. They are many dreams come true. For example, NHK's Red and White Year end Song Festival, create to company and dance school. Dance school is EXPG. This school is Dance and Vocal school.  E-Girls and GENERATIONS from EXPG. After, new member entry to EXILE. They are second J Soul Brothers. They does debut. They were training in all Japan, They were rounds in Japan by minibus. After, they became debut in 2007. They became EXILE in 2009. Their's dream was "became EXILE". They are dream come true too. And they sworn younger brother. That is 3rd J Soul Brothers!!
They are very cool. I went to they concert. I was very excited. They are dream come true.   I went to their concert every year. I took many money. But, I hard to part time job.                
                                                 294

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿