2014年6月23日月曜日

Essay-5 My Self Introduction 2034

I’m 40 years old. I have a part time job in a supermarket. I have two children, a boy and
a girl. The boy is 12 years old. He joined a soccer team and plays soccer. He plays
Defence. The girl is 10 years old. She dances HIP-HOP.
I graduated from university when I was 22 years old. I got a job in an airline and my
husband was a pilot. He is a very kind. He was from Tokyo. He can do sports and
studies. On the other hand, he is interesting and funny. We first met when we were
both 22 years old. But when I met him, I didn’t talk with him. We talked for the first
time when we were 23 years old. He and I had the same hobby, we like to watch soccer.
After that I am going out with him for one year. Then we got married when we both
were 25 years old. I resigned from the airline when I was 30 years old. We lived in
Tokyo. We live in an apartment in Nakameguro. My family was very happy. we got over
some trouble. Son wants to be a soccer player. Daughter wants to be a dancer.
20 years later, we couple are 60 years old. Our children are 32 years old and 30 years
old. They are both became a soccer player and dancer. The oldest son was jointed to
soccer team of J league. The oldest daughter is back dancer of famous artist. And they
were married. The oldest son has one child. The oldest daughter has twins. We couple
are retirement from job. We couple want to live in Hawaii. Therefore, we couple lived in
Hawaii. Husband and I can speak English. We are not trouble for life.
20 years later, we couple back to the Japan. When we both 80 years old. We join to
nursing home. Add my husband was break of leg. I have amnesia. but, I don’t forget my
husband.     340

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿