2014年6月16日月曜日

Essay-4 The best day of my life



My birthday is my best day! Many people said congratulations to me.
I became 20 years old on June 1 of this year. I was very glad. Because I received gifts
from my family, friends, senior and younger student. I got a jersey from my brother.
And I went to meat grill restaurant with my family. It’s very delicious. When I was
kindergarten school I gave toys. When I was junior high school student I gave clothes.
When I was high school student I gave money. The present was changed according to
my old. I’m very thankful to my parents.
My mother and I have the same birthday. So, we talk about birthday. My mother heard
the scheduled day was June 6, 1994 from the hospital doctor. But my mother said when
her labor pains started was on June 1, 1994. She was surprised!! My mother thinks, this
child thought that she was her incarnation. When I hear this talk for the first time, I
think my mother thinks a lot about this.
Next, I write about the second best day of my life. Second is I go to my favorite artist’s
concert. My favorite artists are EXILE and 3rd J Soul Brothers. I started to like EXILE
when I was a junior high school student. But I have not went to a concert. I think I
would go to a concert, when I become a high school student. I became a high school
student. I went to their concert every year. Much money to a ticket, a hotel,
transportation expenses and goods is applied. I think that it is unavoidable to spend
money so I can meet my favorite artist. It becomes a best day also in life that I can meet
my favorite artist. I will go to Saitama three weeks from now and I could meet the 3rd J
Soul Brothers. I’m already excited. I want to do it on the best day.
                                           322

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿