2014年4月21日月曜日

Essay1  Dear Host Family.

Dear Host Family
Hello, my name is Riho. I’m nineteen years old. I’m from Kumamoto. I’m a student at KGU. I’m learning English
and German now in school. But I can only speak a little English. I’m a member of in a school. The club is Economy
Research club. In this papers about economy are discussed. We interchanging with the seniors on the holiday.
I met many friends became in this club, and am passing my school life happily.
My favorite artist is EXILE. Do you know EXILE? In Japan, it is a popular group of a dancers and vocalist.
I go to this artist’s concert once every year. Next, I write about my hobby. I have many hobbies. Such as playing

soccer, dancing, colleting sneakers, walking, eating and listening music. Because my holiday go to a shopping and go to the park. Next, I write about my future. I decided not my future. But I want to use English in my work. So, I study English hard. And, I want to decide where I want to find work before. I become a junior. Because finding employment is difficult recently even if I graduate from a university. I want to try so hard. I’m not defeated by other people. I first time visit to abroad. And I can speak little English. Because, if I may put annoying. Please me advice then. I do my best too and want to regard a lot of communication as you. It is a very short period. Because I make many memories with you.

                                                                                                              266

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿